Monday, June 14, 2010

The Passover story of mine from Young-Chun church to Shinchonji...


The Passover story of mine from Young-Chun church to Shinchonji...

I am the youth attending to Young-Chun Church. I was really hard to do everything in Young-Chun church, and I gained the minister's confidence. I was really happy because the minister and elders praised me. That was my pleasure to believe God, and I knew this was right.

I did not know that not to know the word of God would be sin. I have lived in thinking that I do not need to know about the bible which was written by only son, Jesus, nailed to the cross from God.

The minister of Young-Chun church said that if we know many things about bible, we will be arrogant. Also, the olders in the church doesn't like to be asked about the bible, and they said we have to look at the bible in belief, not logic sentence by sentence.

However, through the sister who I encountered I started to study bible, and I finally recognized how great it was sin that we do not know about bible.

Like Romans 10:2~3, (For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. Since they did not know the righteousness that comes from God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God's righteousness) I realized that how foolish my religious belief that I did not follow the words of God was.

Actually, I had inner conflicts a lot, but I could not deny the words based on the bible. I just have believed and followed the bible not turning aside from other's words after I recognized the word is God.

As a result, I was guided to Shinchonji following the path of the word. and I can confirm that Shinchonji is really existed in love and peace, and the members love each other by seeing through my eyes. It was totally different from what the world blamed.


Jesus said a person who does not distinguish right one by oneself is called as hypocrites. Please I want you be a real christian who can judge by yourself after listening, not being deceived from others.

I hope to grace toward God and Jesus who guided me to Shinchonji where God had promised as his land.


link: http://cafe.daum.net/Scjpeter/NnEx/46

No comments:

Post a Comment