Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My passover story Gwangchun church to Shinchonji.


I am an youth who had been Gwangchun church.
I got an enthusiastic but my heart always empty.
I thought 'Is God exist?' or 'Is the Bible based on the reality?'
Because there are too many things to non-understand, and contents are inconsistent.

Asking to minister which was that couldn't understand, he said 'You got without faith.' He didn't answer to my question.
Several times I tried to ask, so that I gave up to ask to him.
With friends who is atheist, talking about religious belief, but I was not been enough convincing.

I also didn't understand the Bible so how I could teach anyone.
I hate such a myself.
While a faith without thought I met a senior, he explained to my questions of the Bible unlike the pastor.
And he said "Faith is not unconditional without the Bible, it is to know correctly."
After that I have known about the Bible from him, I could admired his explain of the Bible.

Difference to any pastors who said about world news and money, from his mouth, I could listened only the Bible story.
I could extinguish what is the true word between them.
So that I studied the Bible at the education center during the six months, after passed over to Shinchonji I could have kept true passover what Jesus said.

Now I can say what is right and I know correctly what Jesus has promised on the New Testament...
Even how can I get saved ...
I thank my God and Jesus who gives me true light.
I will reward to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment