Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My writing of memoirs of passover from Gwang-ju Jung-Ang church to Shinchonji


“I tell you the truth, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you.”

Often pastors taught that above word like that Jesus loved prostitutes and tax collectors
Like a prostitutes, I was hang around other churches and finding a real God's word.
One of churches was Gwang-ju Jungang Presbyterian Church.
A former pastor said about 'what Jesus love is.' quoted a parable from the Bible -the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you.
However, it was left a question to me.
Therefore, I asked to the others
The question was 'if the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you, work as a madam not a pastor?'
By the way, against my question, he said 'don't work as the prostitutes.'
In addition, the one who pants for the word shall be like the prostitutes and fall in heresy easily. So he emphasized unconditional trust.
After that, I could meet a missionary from Shinchonji.
And the tax collectors and the prostitutes are not natural, but there are spiritual meaning in them. I myself is spiritual prostitute, I realized.
In fact - Jesus' word literally made, I knew that I was in there.
I did not get a answer for the question, after I came out from the church I heard the pastor had a cancer.
Before his death I heard that the pastor resented God - threw away himself work for God.
That was why lots of people came out from the church, I met them in Shinchonji.

link: http://cafe.daum.net/Scjpeter/NnEx/30

No comments:

Post a Comment