Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The passover story of mine from the church of Young Gwang-eup



After listening that the number of 666 on the bible is a bar code, I move to Shinchonji Church from the church of Young Gwang-eup.


It was about 25 years from now.
The place where I started to believe God was the church of Young Gwang-eup.
At that time, it was the most biggest church in the Young-Gwang where about 500 members attended.
I, as a member of youth department in the church, followed my friend who came to me to go to the church every Sunday, and attended to the church.
At that time, some friends among my high school class asserted the number of 666 on the bible to a bar code.
In addition, some friend who attended to the church of Sunbokum sometimes prayed in a tongue, and it was their pride and joy among my friends.

However, now few friends assert the number of 666 on the bible to a bar code.
Also, every church uses computer, and of course the church of Young Gwang-eup may be using computer.
Finally, the word asserted the number of 666 to a bar code turns out false, and I knew the people who asserted it to a bar code then signed Sathan's mark even though they did not know what they did.
That they make people believe non-truth as real truth and bother to believe truth was the behavior to sign Sathan's mark.
I really realized that the real fact that Sathan signs a mark on one's right hand or on forehead after I came to Shinchonji.

2000 years ago, as some of the Pharisees and teachers of the law prohibited the behavior of selling and purchasing the word to the people who did not admit their lecture and religious dogma, many ministers of church today made people rasie their right hands and take an oath in order to make them concede their lecture and religious dogma, and they allowed people to be ordained as a minister after receiving the imposition of hands on forehead. This behavior is the act of signing Sathan's mark.
Now, I will make effort to be the time when whoever has the word of God preaches it.
Tank you for God to lead me to Shinchonji here from the church of Young Gwang-eup.

link: http://cafe.daum.net/Scjpeter/NnEx/21

No comments:

Post a Comment