Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The passover of mine from the church of Gwang-Shan...

Most of all, I really thank to real God for giving the chance to write this.
I have started to believe God since I went to the church with my friends when I was young. For my infancy, I just went to the church hard because I liked to play with my friends there and liked all programs of the church.


For my youth, My religious belief was getting increased. I worked for the church thinking God's existence and the meaning of Jesus's cross. When I was university student, I did activities for the missionary, and I continued to my religious belief for the military service period as missionary in the church. However, as I work in the society, I get along with people in the world, I got lots of conflict in my faith.

I knew existence of God and meaning of the Jesus' cross, but I couldn't explain God's providence of saving my life when I tried to evangelize to other people. Also, when I look at myself through the bible, I don't have confidence whether God grants me or not.

Therefore, at the first time, I was counseled with missionary, and then I was also counseled with my priest because I could not solve my curiosity about the bible. Even though I asked curiosity that I could not understand well about the bible and God's providence of saving us, they said only "Just believe God, or God will teach you later when the time comes making effort to the church and praying hard, not making your faith difficult.

I heard the word of God is living and active, but the word from my priest is not living and active, and seems like echo which just passed. The sermon from my priest repeats always and contains the story of the world. Sometimes, he starts the sermon from the story of drama and makes ending for drama. I am the person who doesn't like drama, but I can totally whole story about the drama from my priest's sermon.

However, God didn't throw me out. God sent me the angel who could solve my curiosity of my faith and bible. I could meet the word of God through deaconess who was familiar with me for a long time, and I could resolve my thirsty and hunger which I had have before.

At the moment when the bible and God's providence were revealed to me like lifting fog and shining bright flash, I said "Oh' Halleluiah" by myself.

The day when I came to Shinchonji has already passed a lot, but it is totally different with what the world is saying about us.

Shinchonji is with God and the truth comes from the Shinchonji, but how is this bad place ethically and morally?

I really pray that God's members who read my writing come to Shinchonji as soon as possible which true God stays with and the truth is existed in listening to the word of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment