Tuesday, October 19, 2010

From Unhae church to Shinchonji


I always had a faith in God as a Christian since I was a kid.
However, after I got married, though I had an expectation and admiration on my first son, we were going through a tough time.

I had looked for many famous pastors or prayer centers.
But I had gone to church without having anything getting better, and more I work hard in the church, more emptiness came into my mind.
Meanwhile, my son entered an elementary school after so much sufferings, and I went to a parents' meeting from the school. I met one of my son's friend's parent there, and having a conversation with her about my life became very helpful to me. One day he introduced me a Shinchonji missionary and he filled up my empty mind with God's words. After that, I had everyday full with wishes.

Because it was the truthful words.
People's saying about it as heresy did not effect me anything, even I thought of myself as heresy, by not knowing his will and words and just work in a church on my own way.
It was very different with what ordinary pastors say and I found all criticism as a fraud.
At this moment, when I think of saints from general churches who do not see here but listen to only what people say, I really feel sorry for them. I really want to worship and praise for God and Jesus, who led me to the place of the water of life.
My husband, who persecuted me once, now apologizes to me about believing what some ignorant people said and thanks to me about being patient and we go to the church together now.

I hope all people know the truth and come here.

No comments:

Post a Comment