Monday, October 25, 2010

My passover story from Nul Purn church to Shinchonji.


If I think I cry, I mean how like poor man got grace from God.

Do you know? What is God's love!! I had given heart to know of the Bible. From Genesis to Revelation, I got wonders of 'Aaron's staff that had budded', About Matt 13,22,24, 25, and 'who were sealed: 144,000' 'these in white robe.'

But my pastor said 'the Revelation is 'prophecy.' 'No one can carelessly reed the book and do not have any question'. Oppositely, I thought that the Bible was God's speaking and anyone who believe God had to know about God and his word.

'There will be a reason that God gave us the Revelation'. 'Then, why do not pastor speech the Revelation in a church?' I thought.

Certainly, God wrote a book of Genesis to the Revelation. I asked to my pastor with brave.
'Pastor'! 'Why don't you teach us the Revelation?' He said 'it isn't the time yet, I don't have gift of the word only gift of pray.'
I thought 'gift of the word is better than gift of pray therefore I have red the Bible. Someday I prayed to God, he sent me a person who could teach the Revelation.
Those who were sealed 144000 and in white robes wrote in the Bible, I determined that I had got a mind in good and it became only one hope - 'must go to heaven', I had heard 'teaching the meaning', I was so pleased and learned.

During the learning the Bible, my pastor said,' Your pray is so odd.' I can see your life and condition of belief even if apart from me 800m.
Therefore, I had learned the Bible apart from my pastor 800m.
Think of that I was fool, I did ike a heart of humanism because of excuse my pastor can not teach such a things. but it was not necessary to do. Because when I moved to Shinchonji, he said about me, 'Don't connect to him, he went into heresy."

He admitted that I didn't know about the Bible, so I couldn't teach the word. Though, I couldn't understand what he said - 'who learns the word is heresy.'
However, according to Bible, it says, 'You shut the Kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.' I just was sick a heart.


Lots of men know God and spread out what Jesus did and said, but actually in faith, it does not, I pray for my family today.
At the first, my husband was sad due to fell into other religious body, Now my husband, he said 'thank you.'
I am thank God lead me to live with hope - seek first his kngdome and his righteousness.
From the book of Genesis to Revelation are clearly all God's speaking and given to all christian and only one book in the world. By the way, no one speech the word of Revelation in the church. But I knew the book of Revelation contain 404 verbs at the Zion Christianity Center.

God's will what is given to all christian, hope to all every christian find out what God want.

No comments:

Post a Comment