Tuesday, January 25, 2011

From Bethel church to Shinchonji

First, I want to thank God, Jesus and everyone for leading me to the city of truth by allowing me the ears to hear and his words and giving me the words of life with hope of eternal life.

I was born in the country and went to the local church following sisters since I was kid and lived under his words and chose a Christian man to get married.
After that I moved to several placed for my kid's school and about 20 years ago, I came to Gwangju.
Right after that, I registered to the church which my sister goes and I served the church or 7 to 8 years. Then my sister moved into an apartment and I also moved close to her.
There was a church by one of the paster of Bethel church near by and I get to go there.
A few years later, the pastor started a man-to-man bible study and one day and I asked him about what I always wondered but though he explained hard, it was never a good answer for the question.
Later, I looked for the right answer through all night, the pastor told me that he cannot no longer answer for the questions and I got to stop the bible study.

Then, my sister started to miss the church.
I asked her why she is missing the church lately, and she said she really liked the worship she has at her workplace.
I was worried about her having a worship at a day time, not like other churches, so I thought she might has gone to a heresy church. So I asked her if I can join her to the worship, and she liked the idea.

While I am attending, I asked many questions to find any errors on them but more questions I ask, more confidence and accuracy the missionary showed to me by telling the words without any hesitation. Finding all answers in the Bible, I become had shame on myself.
All my curiosity that I had were solved clearly by the amazing words and I tasted the God's sweetest truth. The thankful words for God came out of my mouth naturally.

After all that, I thought that I don't need to go churches without the truth any more and made some excuses to leave the church. However, I hear that the minister from that church had made an announcement that me and my sister are going to a heresy right after we leave.
How come someone calls a place, which God's truthful words come form, such a heresy? They certainly don't know the meaning of heresy.
Watching the minister has completely changed his attitude, reminds me those in the Bible who persecuted Jesus by not realizing his words at the back time.
Just like that, there are people who don't know anything but follow their minister and persecute Shinchonji as heresy. Thinking about them, I am really sorry and it's heartbreaking.

I am awake and came here, thankfully raising my wishes for the eternal life.
Soon, I hope all the Christians listen to the God's word and come to be people of God. I really thank God for leading me to his world.

1 comment:

  1. What i don't understood is if truth be told how you are now not actually a lot more well-appreciated than you might be right now. You are so intelligent. You realize therefore considerably in terms of this topic, made me in my view imagine it from numerous numerous angles. Its like women and men aren't involved
    except it is something to do with Lady gaga!
    Your individual stuffs outstanding. At all times care for it up!



    Here is my blog post: Nike Air Max

    ReplyDelete