Sunday, April 25, 2010

My passed over story of Gwangju Big church to Shinchonji



I was grown up my faith in Ham-pyoung. In 1991, I had moved to Gwangju. Again, I started my religion from Gwangju Big church located at Nong-sung dong, west district.
From, when I was a child, I was interested in the Bible, I got lots of questions.
For example, it was about - Adam was first man in the bible 6000 years ago from now, but Earth is 5 billion years old?
Or Jesus came to bring fire on the earth?
Or the kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field?
Or a man's lib less than woman's?
There were lots of things non-understanding in the Bible.
Therefore, I asked to my pastor and missionaries, in eddition to my friends, too.
But no one could answer to my questions.
By the way, in 1993 I met a senior in the campus, from him I learned the Bible, it
At the moment, I knew 'it is true.'
Then, because of the senior, I learned the Bible, learned time was to me surprised.
How could revealed the Bible, it was so wonderful.
After I realized all the truth of the Bible, I noticed all the truth come from Shinchonji.
However, I was frightened because of rumors - Shinchonji is organized violence and going to Shinchonji will lost body.
With courage that moment I took my first step into Shinchonji, all worries were useless.
What other defendant churches says about Shinchonji and Shinchonji I have visited, there were too many differences between them.
Until now I have been attended lots of other churches, but Shinchonji is the first place where open and aboveboard are.
Therefore, I have moved to Shinchonji from Gwangju Big church where I had been attended.
Thanks God, led me to Shinchonji.

No comments:

Post a Comment