Monday, May 31, 2010

My experience of coming Gwangju Full Gospel to Shinchonji


My experience of coming Gwangju Full Gospel to Shinchonji

Frist of all, I raise thank and glory to father God to write this article.

I am a saint who came from Gwangju Full gospel church.

I attended the church during 7years when I was a student.

When I was a young, so that my family situation was difficult, I prayed to God all the time.

I prayed for wishing to meet father God and leed me to meet God. And now the prayed I before, is come.

After I finished my high school, before I went to the university. At the time I prayed to God with a praise, I was hang around to find a meaning of the Word.

It was really filled with love each other and there were merciful to keep in faith with other youngs because there were praises and prayers time always.

However, it was so difficult to easily realized the Bible or heart touching even though too much heard sermon.

A pastor preached only about the world and 'if you believe God, you can success'.

But after coming to Shinchonji, I knew about God's meaning and even though there were filled with pray and praise, I couldn't endure

Thus, I am so thanked to my father God to led me where God is, and meet God.

And I will always pray for others to meet God and come heaven where they really want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment