Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My pass over story of Gwangju Baptist church to Shinchonji

My pass over story of Gwangju Baptist church to Shinchonji

I am thanked to God coming to Shinchonji from Gwangju Baptist church. Before I attended Gwangju Baptist church, I had not got in faith.
Afterward, I confessed " thank you Jesus!, got saved me like sinner.' I had read the Bible several times all the night caused by the Bible was a letter for me.

By the way, I couldn't know about the letter at all. The Question 'why?' occurred to me. This letter Creator God gave me even though why I couldn't understand.
'got saving is certain, I surely could go to heaven, why I couldn't know this? I can do it myself to gain enough riches but the words of Bible I couldn't...'

'If I read the Bible every day, I will know it.' I was confident to get save and go to heaven. Falling in comfort before sleeping I couldn't sleep because of wondering of the letter. 'God, lives ever and ever, if there are the truth way, please lead me to your way.' I prayed with heartbreaking.

Some day after I forgot the prayed before, I got a job to earn money. By the way, the pray got through before God. A sister who learned the Word from Shinchonji earlier, came to me and when she suggested me to learn the Bible, my ears opened. 'What' 'teach the parable?' I thought 'then, listen, how are they teach the parable?' I couldn't imagine because the word from the my attended church was the among the churches in korea. Though, I was impatient so I intended that I will listen to the Word from shinchonji with my wife. Because, if I listened to the Word, I could distinguish between the word from Shinchonji and the word from Gwangju Baptist church. I thought.

The first day got a lesson in shinchonji, a missionary gave me a question what was about a wedding banquet from the book of Matt. chapter 22. I couldn't answer the question and the question was what I really wanted so I requested the answer from the missionary. Day after day I listened to the Word... like this, I learned the Bible for six months. Barely I have known all about God's letters I can't compare to anything and change

There are lots of brothers and sisters who were with me, still. They pant, like me. But, because of the word - heresy, they don't listen what I say. What a short article could express all my heart!! I beg all brothers and sisters who are left. The contents of Revelation 13. are not a real war and a bar code and EC 10 countries. It is about spiritual war between God's and Satan's in the last day. "You are hungry to listen the Word but why don't listen?". "Please open your eyes!"

Until now I confirm the Word everyday but I am not doubt it is certain so I knee before God. The Gate to Heaven the place where God is, always open. Only Shinchonji is the God's Kingdom everyone will come and worship. We all wish live in the heaven with God and Jesus.
Now I finish my writing about passover story of mine with put thanks and glory to promised shepherd

link: http://cafe.daum.net/Scjpeter/Nngq/113

1 comment:

  1. hi, you mentioned “Gwangju Baptist Church”, can i get it’s address?
    i have sister who’s on Gwangju, and she need a church to grow in. thanks.

    ReplyDelete