Thursday, June 24, 2010

From the church or Bonhyang to Shinchonji



From the church or Bonhyang to Shinchonji


I'd like to inform a wonder of work.

I have been attended a church over ten years. But what a empty belief!
There are no purpose and no direction.

I had only trust that is zealous for God.
Thinking of vagueness ' I can enter the kingdom of heaven if I go to a church' always made me anxiety, as came back home after church.
I feel a lack of happiness and pleasure. only an aching void in my heart.
Always being heard the words, I've wondered it.
But I couldn't ask to my pastor and my guide.
I'm afraid of not having faith. And then..

By chance I've heard the word of shinchonji.
In awhile I've heard the words, I realized the reason that my heart was been empty, also true faith for God and the heaven where we really hope to too.

I've highly delighted, I couldn't filled my heart with my sermon's preaching
during that time.
but I solved wondering and suffocating as a traveler who was met an oasis.
As a welcome rain at the dry ground, my heart was get loosed.
It has been a chain of fortunes, an over flowing joy and delight.

By the grace of God, I have been in receipt of the words of shinchonji.
Every time I listened, The Bible was opened. I was felt God entered to my heart.
A while a short time, finished a course of a endurance and a rostrum.
I've heard the word of life of God - the thing of very honeyed and precious.

Every time having a service with my family in shinchonji,
I couldn't find myself if there was not love and grace from God.
So I am always thank to God every day.

I hope to all brothers and sisters in Jesus to find a way of heaven.
where we really want. and the place where God's word comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment