Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Passover story of mine from the church of Dong-Myoeng



It has passed for a long time. Great grief came to me suddenly. When I endured hard period in my life, I had a job and worked hard as head of the household. However, my father died first even though I did not want. Through the event, I was shocked and couldn't control my mind. Then, I went to the church with my mom because of my friend's guide.
At the first time, I went to the church because I wanted to be consoled, but I started to know about the bible after my belief grew up more and more toward God. It was really good to meet other people, but I didn't know how I cam fill my empty mind and thought. At that time, I met the word from God as my sister introduced it to me. As learning bible, I realized the bible in detail, and my empty mind was filled in. Finally, I could get hope for life.
I tried to become one with the word of God hard looking myself compared with bible. I am really appreciate to guide me to the Zion for God, where there is eternity. Now, I have a family after I settle down here, and I have lived in happiness and hope. I really try to make effort to compensate for grace of God. I am always practicing myself not to be turn aside from any of the commands and lectures God and old men give me today, to the right or to the left.
I hope all christians who have not met the word of God to know the right way and will of God, and to join the right religious way.


link: http://cafe.daum.net/Scjpeter/Nngq/103

No comments:

Post a Comment