Sunday, January 9, 2011

Many people went to Shinchonji Church from Sunbokum church

Hallelujah!
I thank God who opened my spirit eyes, mind and thought, has known truth word with his love.
My belief have begun from 11 years old and attended a church near my home.
Really, unconsciously leading by church bells I was stood at small church, and someone said,'come in,' like sound of angel.
That was relation with God at the first. I had changed during my high school student.
My mother was buddhism. When I was a young I was often reproved from her. Some day she said to me, 'where is a church which you attended, I want to go to a church with you.' I was so pleased.



From then, every day I went to a church and pray after school and on Sunday early in the morning I went to a church and came home at night after all social meeting. My pastor said he was a worker of God. I did my best and I thought that I would work for God in the Full Gospel church before I came to Shinchonji. When I got 30's, I couldn't pray and I couldn't hear the word. I thought some days but I couldn't get answer. Therefore I asked to my pastor but he answered shortly 'the time's not yet.' But I couldn't understand 'the time.'



The other day I was waiting a bus and a man came to me and said, 'hello.' It was like a voice of angel same as a voice of God I heard when I was a child. He, first time I met, but I thought he would be help me and would be listen to my agony and trouble. He asked to me 'Do you believe in God?' and I answered 'Yes.' He asked to me other questions 'What is knowing of God and what is believe in God?' I hesitated.. and I answered it with Rom.10:13, Joh.3:16. But he said.'What does God want to us and hope? and can we go to heaven just call a name of God, just believe in Jesus Christ without knowing of God's will' and he added 'saving and eternal life is vision of all christian, can we go to heaven if we don't know God and Jesus and thought the word - Joh.1:1, Matt.7:21-27, Joh.17:17 Hos.6:6.' I just said 'Yes' and I got a business card and dodged but what he said was not wrong and a biblical language and I found big enlightenment.
So I have been kept the business card which he gave with thought and I prayed the God all day. 'Oh my God, please lead me right way' 'help me can live as your child' 'Even after a day my heart is still, it will be God's will. However after the day my thought complicated more. I wanted to know reason so I contacted with him.
Every times when I met him I found myself was fool and I considered that my pastor's speech was the truth but his speech was different from the Bible.
Yet we were not taught in logically in the Bible, my heart seemed to be stop. It was so logically and Biblically and I felt that all of my worries and concern fixed up.



Therefore, I learned the Bible step by step, I obtained a hope and a vision and the things which promised in the Bible. Now I am writing this article for all christian who are in several worries and pains of faith so I have decided that I will blow this revealed and the word of truth. All brothers, sisters, deacons and elders who read this article want to keep your faith in the Bible not to lesson by others. They can not give you the eternal life and salvation. If you don't know about God's word and not awake to, you will not be in heaven. I hope everyone come out before Jesus and listen to voice of God and will be realized.

No comments:

Post a Comment