Friday, November 19, 2010

From Sarang church to Shinchonji.


I started to go to a church since I was in middle school. At that time, I had to take care of all the document works in the church. So not only me but all my family members worked in the church but doing nothing else, even the laundry, on Sundays. Back in my home town, my family still doesn't go out to the farm to work and only stays and works at the church on every Sunday.

I was satisfied with myself serving hard for the church and memorizing some verses from the Bible. And then, some questions about the Bible started to come up in my mind.

After I moved to Gwangju, I looked over many churches such as Hanyang, Hwajung, Doam and Unhae, searching for the God's words.
But none of them was satisfactory, just like other churches.
So I started to skip the church often for years. Then one day, thanks to God, I found his words.

No one would know how delightful I was. I couldn't wait for the time listening to the words and all the questions were solved clearly.

The words I heard from Shinchonji is a real truth. I see and feel that God has created us and the sisters and brothers who have been born again by God's words in Shinchonji are not less than those of my biological ones and they are the truthful saints who I want to be with forever. I assure that God is alive and am very grateful to God for giving me his words and leading me to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment